Gosh... I can't believe my last post was over three months ago. So much has happened and Baby Luke has changed so much.
Where do I start... Hayden Bae turned three and boy is she every bit of three. She amazes me everyday with how smart she is and the things she is learning. Her imagination is running wild these days- she likes to tell us about the pink Kangaroo that jumps on her bed at night :). Hayden also has quite the attitude - I have no idea where she gets that. She loved every second of her birthday this year - it was so fun to see how excited she got over the entire event - party, presents, cake - attention, attention, attention - she could not get enough of it. I still cannot believe my little baby girl is three. It really does seem like yesterday that she was Luke's age and I was trying to get her to eat squash and teach her how to sit up. I love her age but I am starting to miss those moments of her being a baby and toddler. She is getting so big and has grown out of things like Sesame Street and has moved on to Disney princesses and ballet.
Three Year Old Stats for Hayden:
Weight: 31.5 lbs (50%)
Height: 38.25 inches (75%)
On to my little man, Luke. He has changed so much over the past couple months. He has recently learned how to roll over in both directions and we recently started feeding him squash. As for his personality, he is definitely coming out of his shell and is making himself known in the household. His smiles are endless - he is one of the smiliest little guys ever - but he also lets you know that he wants his share of attention too. He coos and babbles all the time and tries his hardest to be heard over our talker, Hayden Bae. It's hard to believe that he's already five months old. Where does the time go?
Four Month Old Stats for Baby Luke:
Weight: 14.5 lbs (50%)
Height: 25 inches (50%)









No comments:
Post a Comment