Thursday, June 21, 2012

I couldn't love anything more...

It's my birthday today and turning 32 was a tough pill to swallow but my little angel made it the best birthday...

Hayden to her teacher:  "It's my mommy's birthday today, did you know that?"

Hayden on the way to school:
"Mommy, how old are you today?"
Me:  "How old do you think I am?"
Hayden:  "You're three."

Hayden:  "What kind of birthday cake are you going to have?"

Hayden:  "What kind of present do you want?"
Me:  "I don't know, what do you think?"
Hayden:  "I think you want a princess present.  May be we should go to Target and I can get you one."

My favorite quote of the day:
Hayden:  "Mommy, are you going to have a bouncy house at your birthday party today?"

I honestly could not love anything more.

Oh, and did I mention that she made me my favorite cupcakes?


No comments:

Post a Comment