"Every good and perfect gift is from above... " James 1:17
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Hayden's Room
Gare deserves all the credit - he picked out the crib, changing table and glider - it couldn't be more perfect! The beautiful curtains are Baby Kate's - thank you Sal for letting us borrow them!
Alyce, it's beautiful! As I type this, you are giving birth to Baby Hayden. Gare just texted "10cm!" I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation in meeting this little girl. She has no idea yet how lucky she is to be joining you and Gary in life. You will make wonderful parents and a beautiful life for her. Congratulations in every way; I love all three of you!
Alyce, it's beautiful! As I type this, you are giving birth to Baby Hayden. Gare just texted "10cm!" I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation in meeting this little girl. She has no idea yet how lucky she is to be joining you and Gary in life. You will make wonderful parents and a beautiful life for her. Congratulations in every way; I love all three of you!
ReplyDelete