



A miracle! We look at her and still cannot believe it! Hayden Bae Sindall was born on Sunday, April 19th at 11:23 a.m. 6lbs 15 oz and a head full of Gary's brown (not black!) hair. She's already been described by the nurses as "feisty."
Hayden is named after Gary's mom - it's Jan's maiden name as well as Steve, Gary's brother, middle name - and Bae is Korean and means "inspiration."
congrats you guys!!! she is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her... !
ReplyDeletei still can't believe she smiled at me when I held her. beautiful!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! hayden is BEAUTIFUL...and i must say, she looks just like her mom (sorry dad). best wishes, hope to meet her soon.. xoxo yorke
ReplyDeletebeautiful, beautiful baby girl. isn't it fun to meet that little person that you've been growing for 9 months? she's perfect. and yes, she does look like her beautiful momma now but it's amazing how much they change as they get older. congratulations you guys! jen rittling
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful and perfect!!!! I love the name. Congratulations. I know you are glad she is finally here.
ReplyDeleteJade Whitehead
She looks just like you Alyce!! Beautiful! Glad Erinn was able to meet her too so very soon...made "Auntie" Erinn's weekend in Atlanta spectacular!!
ReplyDeleteAll the Knoxville Morgan Family wishes the Sindall family of three, the very very BEST
I can't get over how beautiful she is! And feisty just like her mamma... I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete