Me: Hayden, we're going to the beach this week. Do you know who is going with us?
Hayden: Umm.. Steve.. and Santa Claus!
Hayden: Where did Daddy go?
Me: To the grocery store.
Hayden: To buy me more sausage?
Me: Hayden, do you want to go shopping with me?
Hayden: No, I want to stay and hang out.
Me: Hayden, do you want to give Daddy a kiss good night?
Hayden: No, he has a beard on him.
Hayden also loves to sing throughout the day... In her bed in the morning, when she follows me around the house, in the car and just those moments when she's playing with her toys. Her favorite songs include Baa Baa Black Sheep, Humpty Dumpty, The Wheels on the Bus, Patty Cake, and Old McDonald Had a Farm. All I can is it's the cutest thing ever. Gosh I love this age!
No comments:
Post a Comment