
So Hayden's birthday is still a couple weeks away but she's been talking about it for at least a month now! I kid you not, she mentions it once a day. It starts with this comment.. "Hayden's birthday coming out" which she means 'soon.' From there, she goes on to talk about her guest list... "Grandma, Pops, Steve, Rocky, Brett, Mandy, E, Jamie (just to name a few because the list goes on of everyone's name she knows...)" and then she names all 7 kids in her class at school plus her two teachers. After that, she talks about what we're going to eat which includes "birthday cake and chicken," which I have two comments on that: #1 Hayden doesn't like birthday cake and #2 Chicken? I mean she does like chicken but it's so strange to me that it's her #2 for foods she wants to eat on her birthday. Finally, Hayden sings "Happy Birthday" to herself. This may be the funniest part of it all. On our way to school last week, she started singing it and she sang "Happy Birthday to you (pause) Hayden".. I was cracking up in the front seat! I hope her birthday is everything she has talked and sang about and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment