
I know, I know, I know... this is the picture that Hayden will later tell me what an embarrassment I am to her and ask over and over again how could I post this on the blog for everyone to see, however, I just could not help myself.
Hayden is not potty trained and she is not even close to being potty trained. She occasionally uses the potty before her bath and she has successfully used it at school one time. Hayden likes to sit on the potty for no longer than a second and a half, get up, announce that she's "all done" and then walk off and leave nothing behind in the potty (although she did actually use the potty in the picture above). We have a very long road in front of us and I am not looking forward to really starting the potty training...
No comments:
Post a Comment