Saturday, September 19, 2009

Squash... Yummy?





According to Hayden, not really...

We attempted solids today and it was certainly a "mystery" to Hayden. We followed the What to Expect Your First Year's Book: We set up Hayden in her little high chair, put her spankin new bib on, got the camera ready and then I proceeded to offer Hayden a big spoonful of pureed squash. The result was just as the book laid out too... a perplexed face that we've never seen before and then the forward movement of the tongue and out goes the squash. Success? Um, no, not really. We're going to keep trying though!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh-she is sooo cute! I'm just seeing this blog- so now I can follow it:) can't wait to finally meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic is perfect. She looks so cool...oh yeah, what you got for me Mommy? Miss the Sindall family- hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete