Hayden loves Jared's beard!
Steven personally picked out this beach outfit for Hayden Bae! As you can see, she loves it! Thanks Steven for the cute gift!
Hayden is ready for the beach - sun hat, sandals (which stayed on her feet for the length of time it took to take this picture), and her 60 sunblock (which if you zoom in I'm sure you can see how white her face is and what a terrible job I did of applying it!)
Hayden and Steven - it's tough to see in this picture but she's wearing her first bikini.
Hayden really seemed to enjoy the pool!
Hayden and Fraser hanging out poolside.
Steven and Fraser invited us to Sea Island last week and we had a wonderful time hanging out with our friends and spending time with Hayden. It was a perfect vacation! Lots of sun, awesome food, good drinks and of course great friends. I've also determined that the beach is a "magical" place that we need to move to - I say this because Hayden Bae slept for 11 hours two nights in a row in addition to learning how to roll over. I can't wait to see what she does next! Thank you Steven and Fra for inviting us to the beach and making Hayden's first vacation so memorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment